Saturday, June 20, 2015

Preparation

Tomorrow we leave for our big adventure...our coast to coast road trip in the RV.  I am so excited!  I have been prepping for the trip like crazy.  A few things I have done I have included on my other blog.  The posts are linked below:

Add Counter Space in an RV

RV Storage Using a Hanging Shoe Organizer

Road Trip Snack Box

These are just a few things I did to prepare for the trip.  Obviously there are a ton of things I did from packing to making checklists to making a general itinerary.

Our first destination is Lincoln, Nebraska.  It is a little over 8 hours of driving.  We are visiting one of my close childhood friends.

I must go now.  I still have to empty the tanks and clean them out.  Clean the bathroom.  Wash and wax the outside of the RV.  Lastly I have to finish laundry so everything is fresh for the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment