Thursday, June 18, 2015

Getting Ready for the Big Trip!

My name is Natasha.  My significant other's name is Cody.  We live in a suburb of Indianapolis however we are from central Illinois.  Go ILLINI!    I have two children, 10 and 5.  We live a typical life and feel blessed everyday. 


We have different hobbies but usually fill our spare time with taking the kids to their activities.  My favorite hobby is camping.  We usually leave our RV in Goodfield, Illinois at Timberline Campground at our seasonal spot.  We love spending time there on the weekends even though it is about a 3 hour drive from our home. 
 
One thing on my bucket list is to go on a coast to coast road trip.  The stars have aligned and by chance Cody and I both have the ability to travel for a month this summer without the kids.  We decided to spend that month going on a coast to coast road trip in the RV. 

This blog will document our travels for this coast to coast trip.  We are starting in Champaign, Illinois (my hometown) and heading to the west coast.  We will then turn back and go another route to the east coast, stopping back in Indianapolis (our current home) for a day.  After getting to the east coast we will be heading back home.  Our trip will take a little under a month to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment