Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 4 - Riverton, Wyoming

June 24, 2015

Today we stayed in Riverton, Wyoming. No driving. Just relaxing. Cody helped his friends sort bulls for breeding and then worked on a baler. It's some sort of farm equipment for bailing hay. In the evening we were given a wonderful tour of Sinks Canyon. It was beautiful. We drove passed the Northern Arapaho Sundance. It was really cool to see that many teepees.




These are the worst pictures of the canyon but it was dark and Cody's phone doesn't take the best pictures. 

The stay in Riverton was just wonderful. We enjoyed the hospitality of Cody's good friends and the scenery was beautiful.

During the course of our day I got an offer on my house that was for sale. We negotiated for a few hours and we came to an agreed price. God is good!

On a negative note, I cracked the screen on my iPhone. I have dropped it countless times and never broke it. In fact I have never broken the screen on any iPhone and I have had one for many years. Looks like I will need to stop somewhere and get my screen fixed. 

Overall it was a great day. I look forward to visiting Riverton again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment