Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 25 - Westlake, Ohio to Brownsburg, Indiana

July 15, 2015

Today was our last day of this amazing trip. We had breakfast with my boss this morning then hit the road headed home. We got home a little after 3pm. 

I cannot believe we actually took a coast to coast trip. We drove west then east. We drove across the US twice. It took 25 days. There were only 4 days that we did not drive. Those days we were visiting friends or exploring a city. Had we wanted to really see more sites and spend more time in each place then we would have needed more time for the trip. We just didn't have that many more days to travel. 

One would think that after 25 straight days of being together every minute that Cody and I would have gotten sick of each other but honestly it was amazing. I love spending time with Cody and I feel really lucky that we got to take this trip together.  He did all of the driving. He set up and took down camp every day. He is so good to me. 

This coast to coast road trip was such a great experience and I feel blessed that I had the opportunity to take it with my best friend. 

One more thing crossed off my bucket list. I still have a ways to go before I complete my list but I'm well on my way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment