Friday, July 3, 2015

Day 13 - Sheridan, Wyoming to Onawa, Iowa

July 3, 2015

We hit the road around 8am because today was the longest drive of the trip so far. Over 10 hours of driving. We stopped in Keystone, South Dakota to see Mt Rushmore. 



Cody let me lay in the backseat with Gunner so that I could take a nap. He's so good to me. 

We stopped and bought a ton of fireworks. Seriously, who needs almost $200 in fireworks?  Cody does. I'm sure they will be fun to watch tomorrow when we get to light them off. 



Then we stopped in Wall, South Dakota. It is a cute little famous town. We ate lunch at Wall Drug. We ordered a regular burger and a buffalo burger. When they arrived we didn't know which was which and they tasted the same so we each tried both. I guess I can say I ate buffalo now. 


Cody drove until a little after 10:30pm. We ate dinner late and went to bed right afterwards. 







No comments:

Post a Comment